At Standley Batch Systems, Inc., we customize precast and prestressed concrete plants to fit any plants needs. Precast concrete is a highly efficient, practical method of concrete production, which makes beautiful buildings possible.
Besides being highly efficient and practical, precast concrete offers so many more benefits, including:
- Design-Build Efficiency: Precast concrete provides an efficient delivery model for your project, allowing building construction to proceed while the design is developed.
- Esthetics: An unlimited array of colorings, textures and patterns can be added to the concrete mix.
- Environmentally Friendly: Precast concrete has a natural resistance to mold, greatly reducing health concerns and off gassing.
- Energy Efficiency: The thermal mass inherent to precast concrete lends itself to energy efficiency and reduces the heating and cooling peaks and loads.
- Sound Control: Enjoy the added benefit of the sound reduction properties of precast concrete where the mass absorbs the sound. Element Resistant: Precast concrete structures provide superior resistance to fires, natural disasters, insects and mold. It’s resistance to wind damage, fire, earthquakes, termites, decay and mildew provides lower maintenance and insurance costs.
- Maintenance: The exterior of a precast concrete structure can be left unpainted without the damage from the elements. Precast concrete interiors are less subject to damage and easier to wash.
Call (800) 325-8084 or email email@example.com to customize your unique system today.